> Registration > Guideline
Early registration is closed on Feb. 17. Please do register onsite. It will be available from 11:00am, 16 Mar. (Thur.) at registration desk (3F).
Please read carefully the registration guidelines below.
- Registration Fees
한국어 등록 안내
Registration Fees Category Early Registration
(12 Oct. 2016 ~ 17 Feb. 2017)
On-site Registration Medical Doctor, Professor USD 200 USD 250 Health Professionals - Non MD1 USD 100 USD150 Pre-congress Workshop
Thyroid Ultrasound Course with Practicum
USD 200 Gala Dinner USD 20 Accompanying Person2 USD 50
- Health Professions-Non MD : Trainee (Fellow, Resident), Military Medical Officer, Public Health Doctor, Nurse, Student, Scientist, etc. Please note that documentary proof should be submitted during the online registration.
The Accompanying Person fee is applicable to family members of participants only. Accompanying persons are entitled to access Opening Ceremony & Welcome Reception, Program Book, and Name Badge.
- ※ Full Registrants will be entitled to attend all scientific program(Keynote/Special Lecture, Plenary Session, Symposium, Oral Presentation, Poster Walk/Discussion, Topic Highlights, Meet-the-Professor), Social Program (Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception), Lunch, Coffee Break, a Conference Bag(Proceedings, Program book), and Name Badge
Access to all scientific sessions
- - Keynote/Special Lecture, Plenary Session, Symposium, Topic Highlights
- - Oral Presentation, Poster Walk/Discussion, Meet-the-Professor
- Access to all exhibition hall
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Lunches & Coffee Breaks
- Conference Bag
- Program Book
- Name Badge
- Access to all scientific sessions
- Registration Process
- Registration Acknowledgement
- Registration Acknowledgement will be sent to you via e-mail right after your online registration is successfully transmitted to the Secretariat.
- Check Registration & Payment Status
- Registrants can check the status of registration and payment at 'My page.’ Payment Status will be changed to ‘Complete’ within three weeks upon clearance of your payment or once your payment has been created to the secretariat account for those who pay by credit card.
- Registration Confirmation
- Confirmation of Registration will be sent to you via e-mail within three weeks upon making the appropriate payment.
Registration without appropriate payment will not be honored until the full payment is received.
- Payment Method
Your registration will be completed upon receipt of your full payment.
Payment of fees should be made using one of the following methods:
- Credit Card
- Payment by credit card is available only through the online registration
- The following credit cards will be accepted: VISA, MasterCard
- All service charges of credit cards are to be paid by the registrants.
- The actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
- 국내 등록자의 경우 해외 결제 시스템 사용으로 인하여 등록비가 USD로 환산되어 결제되며 해외 결제 수수료가 발생할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.
- 해외 결제 수수료는 별도의 영수증이 발행되지 않으며 정확한 수수료 금액은 카드 명세서에서 확인 가능합니다. 자세한 내용은 해당 카드사에 문의하시기 바랍니다.
- 수수료 발생을 원치 않으시는 경우, 계좌이체로 결제 부탁드립니다.
- Wire Transfer
- All bank remittance charges are to be paid by the registrants.
- The sender's name should be the registrant's name. If the registrant’s name and the sender’s name are not identical, please send a copy of the wire transfer slip to the secretariat marked with the registrant’s name that appears on the wire transfer slip.
- Please ensure that the registrant's name is on the bank remittance receipt.
- Appropriate payment should be completed within the right period of registration. If you pay after the registration period, you will be required to pay the additional fee by wire transfer.
- Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Cancellation must be notified to the Secretariat by e-mail (email@example.com) or fax ( ).
- All refunds will be made after the Congress for administrative reasons.
- All bank services charges and administrative fees will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Please refer to the following date for cancellation.
Cancellation & Refund Policy Until 3 February 2017 4 ~28 February 2017 From 1 March 2017 100% refundable 50% of registration fee will
be deducted from the refund.
Registration fee will not be