> Accommodation & Tour > Accommodation
The Local Organizing Committee of AOTA 2017 has made block reservations at hotels of different rate categories.
In order to secure the rooms and special rates. It is highly recommended that participants book their rooms as early as possible.
- Hotel List
- Click the hotel of your choice to see more information.
Category Hotel Room Type Room Size Room Rate Breakfast Distance Main Hotel Lotte Hotel Busan
Standard Deluxe Double
(1 Double Bed)
32.4 ~ 36.9㎡ 229,900 36,300 Venue Standard Deluxe Twin
Sub Hotel Busan Business Hotel
24㎡ 99,000 8,800 3 min on foot 17㎡ 88,000 Ibis Ambassador Busan
17㎡ 88,000 13,200 10 min by car
20 min on foot
- Booking & Payment Conditions
- The above rates are per room per night.
- As rooms will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, early reservation is recommended. After 31 January 2016, room availability and rates may not be guaranteed.
- The reservation form must be accompanied by a one night deposit with credit card information to guarantee your reservation. At the end of your stay the balance shall be charged upon check-out.
- Cancellation and refund policies are according to the rules of each hotel.
The above rates only apply to AOTA participants who reserve through the Congress Secretariat.
- Hotel Reservation
- Please download AOTA2017 Hotel Reservation Form, type clearly in block letters and return the form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lotte Hotel Busan (Main Hotel)
Lotte Hotel Busan in the heart of port city Busan is a premier hotel that provides comfort, entertainment and relaxation through a wide range of state-of-the-art facilities.
It features 760 guestrooms, 10 restaurants and bars, and 11 conference halls that can hold up to 2,500 people and offer simultaneous interpretation in eight different languages. The fitness club gives access to a gymnasium, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a sauna and an indoor golf range. Moreover, the hotel houses a casino and a duty free shop that carries over 200 brands including Chanel and Louis Vuitton. Guests can also explore other parts of the city by taking the subway from Seomyeon Station, which is located only five minutes away.
|Type||Tourist Hotel / SDL|
|Address||772, Gaya-daero, Busanjin-gu, Busan
부산광역시 부산진구 가야대로 772 (부전동)
|Distance from Venue||Congress Venue|
- Busan Business Hotel
- A Korean style business hotel in Busan, at a great location, for reasonable price, with the best service, waits for you. Best choice for business customers and tourists, with easy access to transportation and facilities for being located at Seomyeon, the best business district in Busan. Experience the upgraded comfort at Busan Business Hotel.
|Type||Tourist Hotel / 3RD|
|Address||65, Bujeon-ro, Busanjin-gu
부산광역시 부산진구 부전로 67 (부전동 512-4)
|Distance from Venue||3 min by walk|
- Ibis Ambassador Busan
- Located in Seomyeon, the central business and shopping district of Busan, Ibis Ambassador Busan City Center offers comfortable accommodation at a reasonable price. The hotel lobby is on the top floor, providing excellent views of the city. The hotel features 180 guest rooms, meeting facilities, a restaurant, bar, business center, coin laundry room, and parking lot. The modernly decorated guest rooms are equipped with free internet, a LCD TV, individual air conditioning and heating, extensive space for business use, and 24-hour reception service.
|Type||Tourist Hotel / 2ND|
|Address||777, Jungang-daero, Busanjin-gu, Busan
부산광역시 부산진구 중앙대로 777 (부전동)
|Distance from Venue||20 min by walk
10 min by drive
- Toyoko Inn Hotel - Busan Seomyeon
Toyoko Inn Hotel in Busan is a branch of a Japanese business hotel chain that has 242 franchises in Japan. The hotel has a very good location with Seomyeon Subway Station a 5-minute walk away and Migliore Shopping Center across the street.
A Lotte department store and duty free shop is within a 10-minute walking distance, and Gwangalli Beach is 15 minutes away by car.